Sunday 27 January 2008

Does Anyone Need Glasses?

I don't wear glasses myself but my friends and family who do always find it difficult to get a decent pair of lenses and frames for a decent price. Not to mention that to maintain a pair of glasses costs money too.

Luckily I made a great discovery: Zenni Optical. If you are in need of glasses and sometimes find you fall short in that wallet / purse area, you may want to take a look at Zenni Optical USD8 Rx Glasses - meaning, as low as USD8.

Let me know what you think of this site and how you feel about the range of glasses they have. If you feel it is the best thing found, then pay them a visit - there is plenty of designs to choose from.

No comments:

Search for More Hijabs Online!

Google
Hijab Haven is not responsible for apparel in external sites. Not all outfits fulfill the Hijab requirement when in the presence of non-Mahram men. As a reminder, please use them responsibly.