Tuesday 22 January 2008

Ya Allah, where is Sharlinie?



Sharlinie Nashar is still missing. She has been gone for 12 days. This is now the number to call 1800-88-LINI. She is 5 years old and is 1 metre tall. She has black hair and dark brown eyes. Let us pray that Allah will guide us to find her.


Her mother was on tv today. She has all this while been shielded from the press, as advised by Nurin Jazlin's parents. They fell prey to the media's vicious attacks and sensational stories when Nurin went missing and was found dead many days later.


Sharlinie's mother was visibly distraught when she told reporters:


"Please, if anyone has seen Lini. Please, if you have taken my daughter... please, giver her back. I miss her so much."


That was enough to set off my water-works even though I was in the middle of feeding my picky-eater toddler and trying to keep my monkey climbing baby who was wriggling out of his car seat. The tears just leaked out as both my kids went wayward with their own minds and little mits.


Later tonight while I was putting my babies to sleep I thought of Nurin and the pain and suffering she endured before her death. I thought of her parents and Lini's and the waterworks started up again. May Allah take care of them in their difficults times of need and may He protect all other families and their little children from the taunts of such heinous criminals.

1 comment:

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Ameen.

Jazak'Allah for sharing. I shall keep her and her family in my prayers, insha'Allah.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Search for More Hijabs Online!

Google
Hijab Haven is not responsible for apparel in external sites. Not all outfits fulfill the Hijab requirement when in the presence of non-Mahram men. As a reminder, please use them responsibly.