Wednesday 9 January 2008

Creative Stress Curbers

You know stress just mounts as we get older. And I mean we, because this new year, like any new year, each and everyone of us will be getting older. Insha'Allah, wiser too. I am sure we all find solace in the Qur'an and our daily prayers and quiet time and spirituality should always come to the rescue in time of need. Some alternative activities to de-stress can also be those that exploit your creative side.

They can be like planting flowers, cooking a gourmet meal, writing that overdue novel or painting. All in which there are blessings if we have the right intentions. I know I have a half written novel in my pen-drive and its fading plot in my mind. Insha'Allah I'll see more of that this year, the same I will see more of the Qur'an this year!

No comments:

Search for More Hijabs Online!

Google
Hijab Haven is not responsible for apparel in external sites. Not all outfits fulfill the Hijab requirement when in the presence of non-Mahram men. As a reminder, please use them responsibly.